Full Video (in Russian):
- Danila on Skyping with Mark Waters: I showed him two scenes from Richelle's 1st book... #VAPressConference
- "The first scene is how real a Dhampir must kill a Strigoi. I showed him some gestures and read the text." - Danila #VAPressConference
- "The second scene was about how Dimitri first understood he was falling for Roza." - Danila #VAPressConference
- "I must show how i see her (Roza), what i'm thinking, how i'm looking at her, what i'm thinking about her." - Danila on auditioning for VA
- Danila on his #VAMovie partners: All the guys are so young (i repeat: so young!) But all of them are incredibly talented #VAPressConference
- "They (Dominic & Lucy) are big professionals but they're funny too. They made my hard work easier because both have a great sense of humor."
- "There were a lot of joke and laugh during the shooting. They (Dominic & Lucy) helped me with my adaptation very much!"
- "She (@ZoeyDeutch) works so much and so hard! She had only one day off on this shooting, but i never heard complaints from her."
- "He (Mark Waters) is a super professional! Mega professional! I got a huge irreplaceable experience during our work!
- "I repeated and will repeat: I'm lucky i had the chance to work with him." - Danila on Mark Waters!
- "I must say my personal thanks to this amazing writer and woman (@RichelleMead). She created a very interesting character: Dimitri"
- "She allowed Dimitri to fall in love, to love & to protect those he loves! He's a gentleman & i really appreciate it! Thank you, Richelle!"
- "I can't compare these movies (Vampire Academy/Twilight/Harry Potter). Every single one of them has their own mythology."